Swift Code Maybank Code Malaysia IBAN Number
Here to show latest Swift Code Maybank Code Malaysia IBAN Number. Yesterday i was asked to provide Iban code and swift code for company HR. I was struggling what the hack is that, so i google it and finally understood what’s this two things. I think there are many people out there having the same problem with me, don’t know what exactly is that, maybe you know that but do you know what is the number? Yea, i know swift code but i can’t 100% confirm that the code i was given is correct.
In this article, i will explain and give you the right swift code and IBAN number of Maybank in Malaysia.
What is Swift Code ?
SWIFT code compose with 8 or 11 characters, used to send money to overseas banks. Swift code indicate particular bank in worldwide, the code was identifies the bank in international. We can also said swift code is a Bank Identifier Code (BIC).
Swift code compose from bank code, country code and location code. For example: Maybank swift code in Malaysia (MBBEMYKL)
Bank Code (4 digits): MBBE
Country Code (2 digits): MY
Location Code (2 digits): KL
Reference from Commbank
What is IBAN Number ?
IBAN can knows as International Bank Account Number, which similar to swift code used to send or received cross-border payments in the cheapest and safest way. However, iban used to identify an individual account involved in the international transaction and mainly used in European country, Caribbean and Middle East. Detail in Wiki
Simple 3 steps to make more money:
- Choose the Best Saving Account Interest Rates in Malaysia
- Open A Bank Account Online in Malaysia | Maybank, CIMB, Public Bank, RHB, Hong Leong
- Find Best Fixed Deposit Malaysia * All Banking Fixed Deposit Rate Malaysia
Swift Code and IBAN Number in Malaysia Maybank
Here is what we care the most, the swift code and iban number in Malaysia Maybank. However, maybank stated that they don’t use IBAN number in international transaction, they only use swift code.
The prove from Maybank official Facebook page, a person ask a question.
Hi, may i know what is Maybank IBAN code to do money transfer from countries that are using IBAN code such as United Kingdom. I have contacted your customer service but they only provide me with SWIFT code. How can I get my money transferred to my maybank account if IBAN code is a requirement? Please help, thank you.
The reply from Maybank official Facebook page:
Maybank explain that… we do not use IBAN Code…. swift code are the most important information for us to receive oversea telegraphic transfer…. There will be RM5.30 inward remittance charges(including 6% GST).
From this we know that Maybank in Malaysia do not using IBAN, so everyone who want to do cross-border payment (telegraphic transfer) can use swift instead of IBAN, because Maybank don’t use it. And for now the GST have been reduced to 0% the latest updated.
Maybank Swift Code (Penang, Johor, Kuching & More)
As we have talk about the composition of Swift code on the above, which consists of location code. So you may worry about which is the correct swift code for your state. Maybe your location in Kuala Terengganu, Penang, Kuantan, Johor or any other location in Malaysia. Maybank swift code are using the same as in everywhere in Malaysia.
Prove of using same Maybank swift code in all Malaysia.
What is the swift code for maybank johor city center?
Reply from Maybank:
Maybank reply that… we only provide the SWIFT code which is either MBBEMYKL or MBBEMYKLXXX… This code applies to all Maybank Malaysia branches.
Article you may like:
- 1002 Practical Computer Keyboard Shortcuts! Word, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator
- BiGPAY, Now can Make Money! The Malaysia E-wallet Wallet.
- How to Download Instagram Video
Maybank Swift Code All Location
From here we’ve noticed that the swift code for Maybank in all Malaysia are using the only two code either MBBEMYKL (8 characters) or MBBEMYKLXXX (11 characters) depending on the sender bank. Use MBBEMYKL for those without specific location code.
- swift code maybank penang : MBBEMYKLPEN, MBBEMYKLPGC(TRADE FINANCE CENTER)
- swift code maybank muar
- swift code maybank pasir gudang : MBBEMYKLPSG
- swift code maybank johor : MBBEMYKLJOB
- swift code maybank kuching
- swift code maybank kuala terengganu
- swift code maybank petaling jaya selangor : MBBEMYKLPJY, MBBEMYKLPJC(TRADE FINANCE CENTER), MBBEMYKLYSL(YONG SHOOK LIN BRANCH)
- swift code maybank port klang : MBBEMYKLPKG
- swift code maybank serembam : MBBEMYKLSBN
- swift code maybank sarawak
- swift code maybank ipoh : MBBEMYKLIPH
- swift code maybank perak : MBBEMYKLIPH
- swift code maybank pahang
- swift code maybank subang jaya
- swift code maybank melaka : MBBEMYKLMAL
- swift code maybank bukit mertajam
- swift code maybank butterworth : MBBEMYKLBWC(TRADE FINANCE CENTER)
- swift code maybank pulau tikus
- swift code maybank perlis
- swift code maybank rawang
- swift code maybank shah alam : MBBEMYKLSHA, MBBEMYKLSAC(TRADE FINANCE CENTER)
- swift code maybank kota kinabaru : MBBEMYKLKIN
- swift code maybank sabah : MBBEMYKLKIN
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur : MBBEMYKL
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Bangsar Baru) : MBBEMYKLBAN
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Bukit Bintang) : MBBEMYKLBBG
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Cash management department) : MBBEMYKLWEB
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Custodian service department) : MBBEMYKLCSD
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Kepong) : MBBEMYKLKEP
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Pude) : MBBEMYKLPUD
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Subang Airport) : MBBEMYKLSUB
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Trade Finance center) : MBBEMYKLKLC
- swift code maybank Kuala Lumpur (Wisma Sime Darby) : MBBEMYKLWSD
Maomaochia.com is now accept and welcome guest post, we're growing fast and it's now FREE.